Thursday, April 12, 2012

Oops! Left this one sitting in "Drafts" for about 1/2 a year!!

Well, I went to FINALLY update the blog and found this in my drafts, so I figured I should post it first and then I'll start updating.  And by updating, I mean starting with what's current and working my way back if and when I have time!  




Harvest Festival in E.G.

If I'm remembering right, Joe was gone hunting and Jeremy was working so Valerie and I met up and spent the day at the harvest festival with the kids!

Checking out the giant pumpkins!


This is what exhaustion looks like!

Big Sis taking Sammy for a ride!

Cute boy!



Grammy did Chloe's hair all fancy for meeting!


Mom and I
Happy Birthday to Nana!



The kids playing before meeting

Sweet smile!

Must be Halloween! Awesome stilt costume by Jeremy and Valerie!

Sweet little Jace as Elmo!

Ariana, Phyllis, and Courtney were a big hit!

Zarria and Nicole!

Gene, Dawn, and Garrett as the three bears!

Mary Poppins and crew!





The Bee Keeper and his bees!

Minnie put on a great party!!















Another Halloween Party for the kids!







All Dressed up for Special Meeting!

Such a handsome little boy!

Cutie Girl!

Love the cheesey smile on Sam!

Scarecrow Day at school!

All the little scarecrows!



Little Froggy!

Ready to get some candy!

A stop at Aunties is a success, even though she wasn't home!

Helping Daddy Carve the Jack-o-lantern!

A Happy Halloween!!




3 comments:

  1. I just checked your blog...and low & behold you had posted (about a hundred pictures) & I didn't even know it because it's been so long since you've put up any...here it's been almost a week later!! Glad you had a little time to post...keep it up but I'm sure with baby #4 it won't get any easier!! I LOVE ALL OF THE PICTURES! It's hard to pinpoint one since there are soooo many!! They are all soooo cute! Thanks for making the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shana,
    I also loved catching up with your family....great photos! Loved the one of you and your mom:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great FALL/HARVEST/Halloween pix...looks like you had a fun time and great dress-up pix too, for fun and for dress-up meeting too...the kids are sooooo cute...you can really see how they've grown from these pictures and then when they were here for your visit...what a difference 5 1/2 months makes!

    ReplyDelete