Sunday, June 05, 2011

Putting the Garden in...

...Always signals the start of summer for me!  If only I had known then that we would be in for a few more weeks of cold and rain!! Yuck! I'm so ready for summer!! I hope it's on its way!

We pulled the exersaucer outside so Sammy could enjoy the nice weather too!

If Eli could make mud and play in the water all day I don't think I'd ever see him!

Getting a drink

More drinks!

Sweet boy!

Joe getting things ready in the garden boxes for the plants!

Chloe picked some Jasmine and was smelling it!

Having fun!

Sammy loves watching the kids ride their bikes around him!

Here comes Chloe!

This little part of the yard makes me so happy!

Getting ready to water the plants!  Eli doesn't keep his clothes on much these days, so underwear is a step in the right direction!!

Their favorite part of planting a garden is when they get to water everything!

He looks so sweet!

This is where we planted the sunflowers and is their favorite place to water!! We planted a few different varieties this year and I'm excited to see what we get!

More watering!

Right as I snapped this picture he had smelled the flowers and said "They smell delicious, Mommy!"

This little guy was all tuckered out after a long day!

Can't wait for some warm weather, so our garden grows! I'm sure I'll be showing you more pictures as the summer progresses!

2 comments:

  1. Fun in the sun! Send some sun our way please... We were just remembering how a simple hose could entertain for hours when we were kids and were watching our kids learn how fun it can be:)
    love your cute kiddos
    jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its so great that you plant a garden and flowers and let the kids help you out with the watering and making "mud" 'pies'.....honestly, it will help them to have a greater appreciation as they grow up...even though its not really big, its just the whole idea and the pretty flowers and what they see grow and produced from it!!!! love, Pam

    ReplyDelete