Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Far Away Friends Were Near...

So we had to go see them!! 
While Amy and her boys were in town, her parents were kind enough to share them and their home with us so we could catch up and the kids could play!! The weather had finally warmed up so the kids were brave enough to go in the pool!

Funny boy in the sun!

Amy holding Sammy

Chloe loved the slide!! This was one of the first few swims of the season so I wasn't sure if she could do it without wings, so I made her wear them for the slide and the diving board!

Weeeeee!
Swimming, swimming, swimming!

This picture of Jace cracks me up!

And here she goes off the diving board!! This took a little more contemplation... She would go to the end, look down, and then decide to go down the slide instead, until she finally worked up the nerve to jump!!

I love this picture!!!

Amy's parents had a raft which the kids loved playing in too and is such a great idea!!

Playing on the floatys!!

Jace coaching them to the wall!

What a fun guy!

Lunch by the pool is the best!

Trying to figure out how to row the boat!

This picture is so funny!! Looks like they are on a date!
All of the pictures are courtesy of Amy's Dad!! I stupidly forgot my camera at home, but as you can see there was a great photographer around, so I didn't really miss mine!  We had so much fun and sure wish they lived closer so we could see them more than once a year!! Until then we look forward to their annual visit to this side of the country!

4 comments:

  1. So FUN! A slide AND a diving board. I want to go!! haha. Cute pictures, looks like the kids had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures Shana...the kids look like they are really enjoying the pool. Making the most of it! Now our kids are all gone so our pool won't be used so much, but I'm glad we had it for them when they were home! Great Pictures!
    Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like all the kids had a great time playing! I'm so glad Amy's dad took some pictures! They are so CUTE!!! I really like the rubber raft one! A rubber raft would be great to take to the cabin & the Riverhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures especially the one with Chloe "flying" in the pool. The joys of summer. Pictures of the kids sure help when we're away and can't see them in person. :)

    ReplyDelete