Sunday, June 20, 2010

Convention

Well, convention has come and gone... Almost a month ago now!  Amazing how fast time goes these days!  We had a wonderful time and I was telling Joe that I think I was able to listen and take notes more than I ever have since having kids!! Chloe and Eli were really good, although I'm sure next year will be something altogether different since we will be back to having a little one! 

Chloe and Eli loved playing with the kids, loved staying in the trailer, and Chloe just told me that she wanted to go to convention today.  So sweet!


My handsome little man!



Savannah, Chloe, Scarlett, and Elijah


Talking with the girls


A sweet moment with little Savannah!



Because of all the rain there were these beautiful wildflowers,
which the kids loved to go and pick.



So cute together













Heading home wearing my sunglasses


Elijah wearing Joe's!



2 comments:

  1. So sweet....glad it felt like you were actually able to listen and take some notes at convention. It's so nice when they get to that point and you don't feel like you're out of meeting more than in meeting and you actually remember something from convention once you're home besides always having to take the kids out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Gotta love a little boy in a tie:)

    ReplyDelete