Friday, December 04, 2009

Something I take for granted... And forgot to put on our tree!

Well, we made it home from Thanksgiving safe and sound, but the very next day Chloe came down with the stomach flu... Poor little girl threw up all of her lunch and I've had a pretty sick little girl for three days! It's no fun to have sick little kids and I realized that I take my children's good health for granted!! That they are health and happy is something I am definitely thankful for!! So far Eli has been just fine (keeping my fingers crossed) and poor Daddy is now sick in bed too!



2 comments:

  1. I agree I forget how nice it is when the kids are healthy! Both the boys and I are sick too:( Get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope it's not what we've got!! That would be miserable with a tiny one! Hope you guys feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete