Monday, March 09, 2009

Piano Girls!

The other night Joe's family got together for my birthday (yep, I'm another year older!) which was really nice! Eve made tacos (yum!) and who doesn't like an excuse for eating cake and ice cream? Anyway, while we were there Chloe and Scarlett decided to go play on the piano. Mia wanted to play with the big girls so she headed that direction (it's so cute... She does that a lot... tries to follow Chloe and Scarlett she she can play too!) and with a little help from her Mom she was banging away on the piano too!


They don't look like they are having fun, but they were!




1 comment:

  1. Ugh! Shana I have completely forgotten about your birthday again! You must tell me something you might like or at least where you want to shop so I can send you a gift card! I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete