Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sense of Humor!

Chloe has really started talking lately... A lot! It's so fun to hear what she comes up with and I've been meaning to write this one down so I don't forget! As we were eating breakfast the other morning I said, "No way, Jose" (I really don't even remember what I was saying no for!) Chloe decided to repeat me, but she said "No way, horsey!" I started laughing and told Joe what she had said, so then she pipes up with "No way, cow!" By now I'm really laughing and so is Chloe because she thinks she's so funny... It's so fun to see how her little mind works! I'm sure she thought that since we thought "No way, horsey" was funny that "No way, cow" would be even funnier- and she was right!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute! When you start thinking about it, there are a lot of sayings in the English language. I guess that's why foreigners have a difficult time with it, plus little kids learning to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha It's so fun (and maybe a little scary) to hear what she is going to say next. She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute! My favorite is Chloe kissing her brother!!

    ReplyDelete