Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pictures!

I took the kids to get their pictures taken today, which is something I always look forward to, and then as I'm asking, begging, pleading, and finally trying to bribe Chloe into sitting and staying in one place for the picture I wonder what it is that I was so excited for! It's only after I've dressed and re-dressed the kids several times, sat and waited to look at our pictures all while trying to entertain a very active and impatient 2 year old, finally paid for our pictures and made it out to our car in one piece that I remember why I get so excited about taking their pictures! It's because one day they will be all grown up and the only evidence I will have other than my memories of their cute little expressions and faces will be these pictures! It was a bit of a struggle today, as you can tell from my rant, but they were worth it! Chloe did really well by herself, it was trying to get her to take a picture with Eli that was the problem... Anyway, here they are!



What a big boy!

Chloe looks like such a big girl here!


Aww! So sweet!


Kisses from Chloe


There's my goofy girl!


And to think I actually combed her hair...


My happy little boy!

4 comments:

  1. What great pictures! Can I have one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shana,
    These are so cute...I think Chloe looks so much older too...maybe her jacket...anyway it's adorable! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable pictures!!! Can't wait to have you guys here in a few days!!! Yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Joe did good! They are so precious! :)

    ReplyDelete