Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another weekend at Camanche

Nicole turned 21 last weekend! We decided to celebrate up at Camanche, so she, Blake and his brother Taylor all came up with us for the weekend.









On Saturday we took the boat out! I got to ski for the first time this year! Yay! It was really fun but my leg was SO sore the next day! I'm not sure if it's because I haven't been all year, because I'm older, or I'm just that weak! :)



Eli all scrunched up in his life vest! He didn't seem to mind though and fell right to sleep!


Juan and Cari came up for the day on Saturday!
Chloe and Scarlett playing around in the cabin.


Sweet little boy!



A collage of Eli sleeping!


Cute cousin Scarlett!

Auntie Cari holding Eli


Nicole and Blake


Blake's brother Taylor



1 comment:

  1. More adorable pictures of the grand kids!!!

    Wow, it's hard to believe that Nicole is 21 years old. Thanks for taking 'care' of her for her special day!!

    ReplyDelete