Friday, June 13, 2008

Sweet Big Sister!

For the most part Chloe is a sweet big sister! She loves to help me get Elijah's diapers, blankets, burp rags or whatever else she thinks he needs! We took some pictures of her holding him the other day and she was so proud of herself. A little later she wanted to hold him again and once she had him in her arms she requested that we take her picture some more! She does have her moments though... If you know Chloe at all, you know that she's not the most gentle of little girls, so we are constantly having to remind her to be gentle!




Sweet kisses... oops, watch the eyes!


Shhhhh!


Pat, Pat


Another kiss from big sis!

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are priceless. Chloe sure is loving her new interactive doll...I mean her new baby brother ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just the best pictures of Chloe and her new "cabbage patch" Eli Joseph. The one with the eye poke is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, Gina! I'm sure that's exactly what Chloe thinks. I bet it won't be long before Shana's going to find Chloe dragging Eli over to her baby stroller to give him a ride!!! After all, she already knows how to get into the cupboards with 'baby safe' locks...what's a little thing like putting her baby brother in her stroller???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to mention. Don't you think Chloe looks like a 'Precious Moments' girl???

    I love all the cute pictures and I miss not being there to get my grand baby fixes!!!

    ReplyDelete