Monday, June 02, 2008

Still Waiting...

For those of you wondering if I've had the baby yet- I haven't! We are still waiting, and I don't really mind all that much because I'm able to get a few more things done that I had wanted to do! For example, there was a dresser at Ikea that I had been wanting to get for Chloe, but it has been out of stock for the last month, and they finally got it in, so this morning we were there as they opened to get it. Hopefully Joe can get it put together tonight so we can get the changing table out of Chloe's room and into the baby's room! Other than that, there is just the normal nesting/cleaning thing going on around here!

6 comments:

  1. You'd better call me the instant you start feeling anything close to a contraction, Okay? You know, I don't want to drive like a 'madwomen' getting there...I really don't need another TICKET!!! Love, your mommazee:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. Take care of yourself and don't forget to rest a little ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome!! elijah joseph!
    love, wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! A baby! A boy! Gotta love that "short & sweet" labor! Good job and congrats...Love, Ryan Amy & Damion

    ReplyDelete