Thursday, June 05, 2008

He's Here!

Elijah Joseph was born on Tuesday, June 3rd at 2:15 a.m. He was 9.5 lbs and 20 inches long. He's such a healthy little boy and so far is a great sleeper and eater! We are all doing great and enjoying the newest addition to our family!

Looking at Mama

Proud Papa!


Grammy made it an hour after he was born!


The next morning, Nana and big sister Chloe come to meet Elijah

Grandpa and Nana with Chloe and Elijah!


Grammy and Elijah


Chloe giving loves

Me and my sweet little boy!


Getting ready to leave the hospital


Chloe excited to see her little brother now that he's home!

Checking him out!


Giving kisses!


Grandpa and the two grandkids!


Grandpa and Elijah!

13 comments:

  1. 3 days old and you have time to blog? you're awesome!! or your baby's SUPER EASY. I wonder how last night went for you guys!! Talk to you soon, hopefully!

    PS thanks for the clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see some pictures...he is so cute! Looks like Chloe loves him:) Congrats to you all!
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you all! He is absolutely beautiful. Please let me know if you need ANYTHING at all.

    Nichole

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable! You guys make such cute kids! I love his name and I love the picture of Chloe "checking him out".

    And you look great! (not at all how I looked 3 days into it.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I need to learn how to use this, I can't seem to post a comment... but anyway, congratulations! Elijah is such a doll! I am so glad that Chloe loves her little brother! What beautiful children, you have, lil' cousin! :-)
    By the way, you look great! I wish I looked that good after I had kids!
    Take care! Love ya!
    Love, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! Don't you just love seeing how Chloe adjusts to being a big sister! We have loved watching Keaton adore Tiana. Can't wait to meet your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Cari... you have a new baby and a toddler and you can blog! wow you're super mom!! Congrats on your little guy! He is so cute! Glad you're all doing well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! He's adorable, looks like Chloe has taken right to him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on a sweet little boy. I am so glad Chloe likes him. Take care of yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think he has Chloe's eyes and cheeks! :) You were doing SO great- I was happy to see everyone happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. shanna
    He is so beautiful! I am so excited for you and Joe and Chloe seems to be so awesome with him too! miss you guys...
    xo amelia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet him :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your little boy!! I love his name! You look great Shanna!! So glad to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete