Saturday, May 19, 2007

Look Who's Walking!!!

Well, it's official, Chloe's walking! She took her first few wobbly steps while we were in Palm Springs, which as you know was a few weeks ago, but I wasn't technically counting them... I think it was a minor case of denial! My baby can't possibly be walking yet, can she?! :) What always amazes me, is how incredibly fast babies learn something. In Palm Springs it was just a few tentative steps and even in this video Chloe is pretty wobbly. And while she still falls all the time, she is getting increasingly better every day!!! Watch out world, Chloe's on the move!!! :)

9 comments:

  1. I think that it's so cute to see that the house is totally "Chloe's crib". I can't believe she's walking and I've seen it. It just makes me smile to watch that video over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO Chloe GO...I guess Abigail is the last to walk. She still only wants to walk holding on to stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Chloe go get em' girl. Convention will be more exciting now, Dad & Mom get to play chase. It will at least let her get some energy out of her system. Get ready to child proof the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shana, you never told me that Chloe was 'officially' walking yesterday. I'm like Eve...I keep clicking on the video over and over, too so that I can see how excited and cute Chloe is... Yes, convention will be interesting...good luck!!! Love, grammyzee:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WATCH OUT WORLD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Boy! Fun, fun, fun! I love how they are so proud of themselves...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...Chloe's doing great! Benjamin just loves to watch the clip - it makes him laugh every time and he likes to see your dog too. So fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray! I love her face as she's walking! Rory asks to watch this several times a week, he also asks.. "Watch Shana?" ;)

    ReplyDelete