Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Birthdays, Mother's Day and More!

Scarlett was smiling pretty at her Cuz while Chloe was busy trying to grab her pacifier! Chloe is 10 Months!!! Much to Joe's chagrin I have someone to match me now!! I bought my skirt in London about two years ago and then saw Chloe's outfit at Target and couldn't resist! :) Gotta love Target!
What a sweet little sleeper! Joe's 30th!!! Happy Birthday Baby!!! :) We had a barbecue birthday party for him this weekend!
Playing games!Girls just wanna have fun!

Three sweeties!

The adoring Aunties!!! :)

Family Picture! Two cameras make for funny pictures... Chloe's the only one looking at the right camera! :)
Happy Mother's Day!!! I got to spend my first Mother's Day with my Mom!!!
So glad to be a Mom! I love this little girl more than I ever thought was possible!!! :)
What a lucky Mama I am!!! :)




5 comments:

  1. AAAAWWWWWW!! Happy Mother's Day! You are starting to look just like your mama! Three generations together on Mother's Day- how fun! I miss you and dear Chloe!! Oh, and tell your hubby- he's OLD! HA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos. Love the matching purple outfits. The joy of having a girl or two you can match and wear girly colors :) I love Chole's grins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe is such a little sweetie pie. I never get tired of looking at her pictures...but in person is the BEST!!! Love, grammyzee:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lucky am I? The perfect son with the perfect wife and perfect daughter. What a precious family. love u lots....nana

    ReplyDelete