Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm an Auntie and Chloe has a cousin!!!!

The most exciting news around here is that Juan and Cari had their sweet little girl while we were gone, which makes me an Auntie and gives Chloe a cousin! Scarlett Eve was born on Saturday, February 17th at 10:34 a.m. She was 8 lbs and 20 inches long! We haven't seen her in person yet but I've seen a lot of pictures and even got to watch a little video of her! What a little cutie and I think she'll get to wear barrettes in her hair before Chloe!!! We are so happy for Juan and Cari and are looking forward to meeting the newest addition to the family! If you want to know more you can read all about it on Cari's blog and I'm stealing a picture from Marila's since I don't have one yet! I will be posting some as soon as I can though!!! :)

Sweet little Scarlett!!!


4 comments:

  1. Do we know when she gets to come home? I can't imagine how hard this must be for Juan and Cari.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How adorable! I am very close to my cousin, and I hope that your daughter and Scarlett come to feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like she will be coming home soon, but it's kind of day to day... They keep having to check her numbers and they always seem to be right on the edge, so hopefully soon!!!

    LK~ Thanks! We hope they are close too! Shouldn't be too hard since we live right around the corner from each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's home and beautiful. I got to hold her for a couple of hours today so Cari could sleep. She's finding out what "sleep-deprived" means. I am just so lucky to have the 2 cutest babies ever for grandbabies. It was a tough week but definitely worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete