Saturday, February 10, 2007

Another month already!

Chloe is seven months old now and is starting to get her first tooth! Not really a whole lot of fun any way you look at it! She's really doing quite well, but I don't think it's much fun!
This picture makes me laugh!

Juan testing out the baby Bjorn on Chloe! She has literally tested out every piece of her soon to be born cousin's stuff! They're going to have so much fun together! We can't wait!!!


Does it look like she really needs more???

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the new pictures...they are sooooo cute. Can't wait to see you all in CABO tomorrow so that I can give Chloe a big squeeze and get my grammy fix!!! Has Cari had her baby yet??? Luv, grammy/mommazee:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 7 months little cutie-pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe is our little guinea pig, that's for sure! It's just so handy having such an accomodating baby around... :) Have fun in Mexico, know that I'm VERY VERY jealous, because while you're sunning on the beach I'm going to be in LABOR. OUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, She is just getting cuter and cuter with each passing month. Cabo? Is it to late to see if I can get my prego body into your suitcase and come along? :) Have fun, get a tan for me.

    ReplyDelete