Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Cabo!

Chloe is now an international traveler since we just got back from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! She even has the passport to prove it! We flew with Sean and Kyra from Sacramento and Chloe did really well especially considering we missed our connecting flight in L.A. and spent a couple extra hours running around LAX trying to find our bags, wait in numerous lines, and just when we thought we'd made it, we had to go through a full on security check (they actually patted Chloe down!!) before we were finally able to make it onto the next available flight! What a nightmare! But we made it into Cabo at about 9:00 p.m.! Here are some (and I use the word "some" very loosely here) pictures from our trip!!! They are not in order (I still can't figure it out Paula, I'll have to call you one of these days when I'm actually trying to put them in order!)

Beautiful Sunset!
Chloe has two teeth now! I forgot to mention that her second tooth decided to pop out while we were there!!! She really is such a sweet natured little girl, we hardly noticed it affecting her temperament!
After Sunday morning meeting!
Chloe spitting! One of her favorite past times!
Me and Chloe swimming! She loved the water!
Joe and Chloe enjoying the water!
Grandpa and Chloe getting some sun!

Gramzee and Chloe in the water! (Chloe was so relaxed she just about went to sleep here!)
Chloe entertaining us!
Hanging out!
Thanks Nana for my CUTE outfit!!!


Waiting in yet another line... Wondering if we are going to make our flight!!!
My sweet Valentine!!!
Fa la la!!!
Hanging out at the beach!
Love that little belly!!!




9 comments:

  1. I am feeling jealous. It looks beautiful and sunny. Little Chloe is getting so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun! Alyssa has that same bikini that Chloe is wearing in the last photo... I love it cause it is reversable. Alyssa has her passport now too, isn't it so funny to see thier little mug in a passport . We are trying to figure out when a warm vacation would work before baby comes. We are so ready for some warm weather. Oh, did you see Dan & his companion Jose while you were there. His parents just got back from seeing them down there. Cute teeth Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, the sun sure was nice! It's pouring buckets right now!!! Chloe's passport picture is hilarious! She looks like mini me from Austin Powers!! It's just her round, bald head and for some reason she looks really shiny too!!! :) And, no, unfortunately we didn't see the workers, they must have already moved on to another area. Makes for an interesting meeting! Half Spanish, half English! I have to get some pictures from mom because there were two other little babies in meeting too! Jacob was 5 months old and Jonathan was 8!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I am so jealous!!! (tho not of your airport experience- Joe wasn't too happy about it either I see!) What great pictures too. My fave is the close up of Chloe in her pink hat- that deserves a blow up and a frame I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What darling pictures of Chloe...it was SO MUCH FUN to be together in Cabo. Wish it could have been for a bit longer, I'm still wishing for the 91 degrees...it was 19 this a.m.!!! I'll try to get my pics uploaded b/4 too many days elapse. I have to take the truck in today to get running boards installed, so that I don't have to make a flying leap...well, actually, it's not quite that bad, but almost and it's a real trick with a tight skirt!!! OKAY, hope the rain quites, we have about an inch of snow. Give Chloe a hug and a kiss!!! Love you, Grammyzee:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the picture of Chloe with the hat on thats close up is the cutest pic Ive ever seen!! :)
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great trip, once you made it there! Jill and Justin are currently stuck in NY due to snow...lets hope they make it back soon! I'm jealous of all the sand and sun...I'll have to go lie in in a tanning bed and listen to Spanish music - but something tells me it won't be quite the same! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shana...love the pics...also we have got to get a pic of sequoia and Chloe in that green w/ pink flamingo's outfit....she has the same one...she looks so cute...Talk to you soon....and love the shades...8 month olds have gotta have cool shades:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay Shana--I thought I was okay with the rain (and actually felt somewhat like Cari--she said she loves the rain or something on those lines), but then your post made me want SUN and warm weather!!! Jealous.

    ReplyDelete