Friday, January 26, 2007

Procrastination...

The post about my blogging hiatus is mainly a reminder to myself that I have a test to study for and that I should not spend so much time on the computer! But on to other fun stuff... I haven't posted three beautiful things in quite a while, although I read Clare's blog quite often, and I just noticed that I am on the 3BT Roll of Honour! Very cool! So I figure I'd better put up another three to make it current!

1.) Quality time with my sis-in-law! Chloe had her six month pictures taken and Cari came along for the long drawn out process and didn't mind a bit! Plus we got a little shopping in too!
2.) Finally finishing Howards End. I don't know why it took me so long to finish because I enjoyed the book, but for some reason the last 20 pages took me FOREVER! Yea, now on to the next book!
3.) Perfect strangers telling me how cute Chloe is! I mean, I think she's adorable, but it's really fun when someone unbiased confirms my belief!

4 comments:

  1. She is soooo cute and I miss her terribly. Got a really a cute sun outfit for her. Can't wait to come home and babysit. miss u all.....love........nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Howards End a few months ago..how much do you love Margaret!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to reread Howards End since it was probably 20 some years ago when I read it and I can't remember a thing!!! Man, I hate that! When are you going to send the link to Chloe's pictures??? Can't wait until Mexico when we can all be together and enjoy the sun. It was a high of about 27 today!!! Later, grammyzee/mommazee:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 3 beautiful Things!! I need to do that again/more consistent. I can't wait to see her pictures!!

    ReplyDelete