Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My sweet baby is six months old!!!

Time is such a funny thing! On the one hand I can't believe that my sweet little baby is six months old. It doesn't seem possible that half a year has already passed, but on the other hand I have a hard time thinking back to before Chloe was here!! She is such a sweet, happy baby! In fact she has recently found her voice. She was testing it out during meeting tonight, so much so that Joe and I had to take turns hanging out in the hallway with her! It was actually quite funny, although I'm sure a bit distracting, because I have to say- she's just so cute! She was making this really loud squealing noise followed by a raspberry, laughing throughout! We're so lucky to have her!!! :) All smiles!!

Sage and Chloe


Happy Half Birthday!!!

11 comments:

  1. Yes we are SO LUCKY TO HAVE HER...she's the sweetest first granddaughter any grandparents couold ever have (and the second grandchild will also be the sweetest...keep 'um coming you guys...and you too, KYRA!!!) Keep the pictures coming, too...I need my 'Chloe' fix often, you know? Well, it's slicker than you know what out there, 19 degrees, and snowing...just in time for all the workers to come for Special Mtg. Hopefully, everyone is already over the pass cuz it's chains required. Looking forward to Sunday Specials.
    HAPPY SIX MONTHS OLD..BABY CHOLE...WE LOVE YOU, LUVLUVLUVGRAMMYZEE:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Half way to her first birthday!! Can't wait to give her a kiss soon!! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, Shana! I love reading your blog - what did you think of Mansfield Park? My favorite is still Pride and Prejudice, I must say. :) Thanks for leaving comments on my blog - hope your new year is going great!
    love,Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a very frequent visitor of your blog and I love seeing the updates of Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also enjoyed the posts, Shana. You have a super darling little girl!! It looks like you have a lot of fun being "mommy"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean...I said to Boone the other day I couldn't even believe that our little one was 7 months...it's hard to believe I'm a mom one minute and the next it's hard to imagine life without her. I am so glad to hear that she makes noise in meeting too. It makes me feel a bit better...it is hard not to smirk when they do stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine and Shawna's thoughts exactly, you are SO lucky! She is so kissable cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Sweetcheeks!! I just wanna kiss 'em... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a happy girl! Time seems to just whiz by when you have a little one. We love your site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the picture of Chloe with Sage! Its SO cute!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweetie! I love the one with Sage too.

    ReplyDelete