Saturday, March 19, 2011

6 Months Old!!

 Well, before too much time passes I thought I'd better get this up!! Our sweet little Sammy boy is 6 months old already!! We had his checkup on Thursday and he weighed in at 17.6 lbs and 27 inches which is 50% for weight and 63% for height, so right about average! He is still Mr. Mellow and a great baby, although he has decided that he wants me to hold him all day long, so that makes getting anything done without a baby attached nearly impossible!  And I knew bragging about him sleeping through the night was a bad idea!! He is now sleeping right next to me and nurses on and off throughout the night!! Oh well, I do love having a sweet baby cuddled up next to me!  He has his two bottom teeth and he knows how to use them, (ouch!) and I think he's working on a few more.  He sits up for short little spurts and then topples over!  He rolls from his tummy to his back, but can't go the other way... I think it's those chunky thighs- they get in the way!  And most fun of all- he loves to watch his big brother and sister play! He thinks they are the greatest and laughs and smiles anytime they are around!! 

Sammy's version of a smile!




Such a happy boy!

If you are looking for them, you can see his two bottom teeth in this picture!!!





4 comments:

  1. What a little cutie pie!!! His smile makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He makes my heart smile too. He reminds me so much of his daddy at that age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's truly a doll shana. the line about him loving to watch his brother & sister play made my heart smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sammy is such a sweet baby and I am glad to hear that he is not PERFECT for goodness sake. That wouldn't do...you really wouldn't know how to act now. He is an absolute doll, and that smile just won't quit. Their little teeth are just like razor blades, I remember that too...but this too shall pass. Glad you're seeing the positives in all of it and enjoying every minute of your precious little ones!

    ReplyDelete