Monday, February 28, 2011

A Few Hours to Go...

Before the end of the month, and lately I seem to only be posting once a month so I figured I had better get something up here!!


So cute in their jammies and ready for bed!

They love to have Joe pretend to sit on them... This is them anticipating the big squish!

More excitement!

And I had to add one of the boys in their matching jammies... They are just adorable together!





A little early morning computer work!

After a nice rain left a huge puddle the kids enjoyed the sunny day and the mud!!!

Chloe was soaked after all this!!

This was after she had already soaked her fake Uggs!!

Surprisingly tentative about splashing around!

I think they thought they had hit the lottery that day... Simple pleasures are the best!!!

I thought this was so funny... He fell asleep reading his book!

More pictures to come of our trip to Truckee... When Mom sends me her pictures... Hint, hint!! :)


3 comments:

  1. Well, I did TRY but you know how I am with "new-fangled" technology...then we left for Idaho! I'll try to get it done before the end of the week! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shana! The kids are so cute in the mud pictures! I especially like the orange color of the boys pjs!!
    I just bought an orange (tangerine with big white flowers on it)shower curtain today to use for Spring time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes! playing in the mud once in awhile is a MUST!:) so fun!

    ReplyDelete