Monday, May 25, 2009

Ziniker Family Pictures

Somehow the month of May just flew right by me, so I've got some catching up to do!!! We went to my parents house for Mother's day this year which was really nice. While we were there Mom thought that since everyone was in town we should try to take some family pictures. We had Jim come out and snap away at us out at the "farm." He took a ton of pictures but for some reason I can't seem to load the pictures into blogger except these five, which will give you an idea of how the whole family pictures turned out!

Elijah and Lincoln- kinda reminds me of the "been farmin' long?" poster!


Weeeee!


Chloe on the toy tractor


Dad and Sean on the tractor


Grammy and Grandpa with the grandboys!

1 comment:

  1. these are precious shana! you are such a beautiful family- miss you all.

    ReplyDelete