Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kinda Piggy


I'm actually kind of embarrassed to post this picture, but what Chloe said about it is so funny! We were painting as usual and Chloe was asking me to paint different animals...A fox (upper orange animal) a cat (lower right) and a dog (lower left). As you can see, I'm not the greatest artist, and when I painted the dog Chloe said "A dog, Mommy!" I told her that it was a dog, and then Chloe said "it's kinda piggy, Mom... Which totally cracked me up, and the funny thing is, she's kinda right!

2 comments:

  1. Obviously, you got your artistic ability from me...only you maybe a "smidge" better than me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is too cute! i'm constantly embarrassed to have evie's parents see all my art work we do together. ugh. i just adore how honest kids are=) i totally see a dog if it makes you feel better, but i see what chloe meant=)

    ReplyDelete