Sunday, May 04, 2008

New Name and Blog Address...

When I started this blog I wasn't really thinking of the future... So the name and blog address reflected that in that it was very much focused on Chloe! Not that that's a bad thing since she is the star of this blog, but now that her little brother's arrival is fast approaching I though I should update the blog title and address. The Burg's Nest is what I came up with so unless I can come up with something catchier I'm thinking we'll stick with that! Although I'll definitely take any suggestions! :)

9 comments:

  1. I love the new name! It is very catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Burgs Nest. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I made a comment but it went somewhere into 'blogger lala land'...

    I really like the new name, it's very cute!!! Does it mean you are getting some 'nesting' instincts coming on...and you're ready to add the new little 'birdie' to the nest???

    Well, if this doesn't work, I'm quitting...

    Dad and I are both reading 'The Covenant' and I'm behind, so of course, now it's a race, so gotta go and try to catch up!!! Good thing we each have our own book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's perfect. I've just remembered the Dr. Seuss book about the baby bird who falls out of his nest after hatching and goes around asking everything (including a big backhoe thingy) "are YOU my mother?" It's very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shana,
    I am anxious to hear of the arrival of your new one! My daughter Sarah in Australia is due on July 14th so we are traveling to aussie to be with them a month! Very excited! Do you know Shauna Ramey? She is our middle daughter.
    Bye now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra,
    Congratulations on the upcoming grandbaby. I'm sure I've met your daughter Shauna, but I don't "know" her, if you know what I mean! Have a wonderful time in Australia with the new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandra,
    Congratulations on the upcoming grandbaby. I'm sure I've met your daughter Shauna, but I don't "know" her, if you know what I mean! Have a wonderful time in Australia with the new little one!

    ReplyDelete