Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No Longer is Chloe in a Crib!

I know that babies don't come home from the hospital and need their crib right then and there, (at least our babies don't) but I want to paint Chloe's crib and set up baby boy's room, so we decided to get a little toddler bed for Chloe. I was kind of worried about how this transition would go since Chloe is such a good sleeper. I didn't really want to disturb this especially with a new baby coming soon and sleepless nights looming on the horizon, but we decided to do it anyway. I'm happy to say that Chloe slept all night in her new bed without a problem and is napping in it as I type! She loves that she can get in and out of the bed on her own and likes to do a bit of bouncing and jumping on it too!

Chloe helping Joe put her bed together


She had so much fun!




Happy with her new bed!


All moved in!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she looks so grownup. How sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like you'll need a new blog name! of course, you will anyway with little guy coming...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto, Eve...looks like she really likes her 'big girl' bed!!! The pictures are adorable...she looks quite intent on getting the bed put together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe she's in a big girl bed!! What a cute one it is, too!! How do you keep her from getting out of the bed, though?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes!! She looks ready for school!! Can't wait to see you guys again one of these days! Hope she continues to love her big girl status!!

    ReplyDelete