Friday, March 14, 2008

Picture time...

And boy was this time a doozie! I think we have hit the stranger anxiety stage, and Chloe was NOT happy to see the photographer. As soon as I set Chloe down she started bawling and clinging to me either trying to climb up me or climb back into her stroller! Well I finally got her calmed down and interested in the little chicks in the basket but that lasted about two seconds (long enough for the first picture to be snapped) and she was back to crying and clinging again!



The poor photographer was only able to take about 6 pictures and these were the only two that were marginally good! They said I could reschedule but I figured these were good enough and we might end up with a repeat performance!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - she is growing up so fast! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they turned out cute, despite the grouchy kid!!

    ReplyDelete