Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...

I turned 30!!!

I've been 30 for almost two weeks now and I have to say that I don't feel any different! I somehow thought that when people turned 30 they instantaneously became mature and wise but so far that hasn't seemed to happen to me! Anyway, I had a nice birthday and since my party wasn't going to be until the 6th I made a cake for myself!

Here it is! Red Velvet... Isn't it pretty?


Then on Thursday was the actual party! It was over at Don and Eve's and just a few friends and family members were there! It was really nice and they got my favorite Mexican food for dinner! :) The cake was really good too!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cake Shana!!! You look so great in green with your preggie belly. :) Happy big 3- OH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cake Shana!!! You look so great in green with your preggie belly. :) Happy big 3- OH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of you and then lamely didn't say Happy Birthday. So Happy Belated B-Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah! Isn't 30 great?? I don't feel any different, either...and you are looking great!!

    ReplyDelete