Monday, December 10, 2007

Our Busy Little Girl

Whenever it's quiet around here for longer than 3 seconds I start to worry! The other night that strange quietness fell over our house, and so I went to check on Chloe. This is what I found her doing! The camera was literally one foot away, so I snapped a picture and promptly got her off of her very unstable stepping stool!



To which she immediately started throwing a fit! So we found something a little more stable for her to climb on. She has this fascination with switches and buttons of any kind. Doorbells, garage door openers, light switches, alarms, etc. If it looks like she can push it or flip it she wants to give it a try!


Consequently Chloe can be found at her post, flipping the hall lights on and off.





I've since decided that it's still to high and I can't stand around all day as she flips light switches so we've hidden the chair. I'm sure she'll figure something else out that is more dangerous, at that point maybe we'll bring back the chair! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Shana she is a hoot. I'm glad to see that someone else has a mountain climber in their house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you asked Chloe what her name is today she'd tell you "NoNoChloe". Gotta stay on top of the Nana game now. She is just fun! p.s. I don't know if you've picked up on her "gotta see what I can plug in this" phase. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, definitely aware of that phase too! Not necessarily the best thing for her to be into. If I had to guess I'd say she gets these fascinations from her father!!! I'm sure I couldn't have cared less when I was a kid! :)

    ReplyDelete