Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Nine Months!

The First two pictures were actually taken on Sunday in her pretty pink Easter dress from Grammyzee. It's getting harder and harder to get a picture of her not moving! You'll notice that a lot of the pictures of her these days are her coming after me and the camera! She likes the lens cover that hangs from the camera and is always trying to reach out and grab it!




This was yesterday after work. Chloe loves spending time with her Daddy!
This was today after her nap! I had heard her rustling around in her room, but not fussing or anything and when I peeked in this is what I found! A VERY proud little girl! She thinks she's so tricky now! Thanks to Grammyzee, she figured out that she can pull herself up in her crib! Good thing we lowered it on Sunday! :)

This is Chloe in action! She doesn't exactly crawl... I think it's more of a dip and dive method of moving, but it definitely works!









Reading a magazine with her Daddy!

7 comments:

  1. I get such a kick out of reading about Chloe's antics. It's like a snapshot of our house only it's not our house. I am getting used to 'Action' shots these days. She is such a cute little girl. Boy she looks like your sister Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photogenic...and energetic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Chloe and Scarlett saved to my desktop at work. I seriously forward people the pics. I can't believe how cute she is..THOSE EYES!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like she is doing Pilates. She is off and running now. What a cutie-patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww; Chloe is so happy and adorable (and so are her outfits!). I think I detect some hair growing on her head? She will be walking before you know it! And I agree, she reminds me of Nicole, too.
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eve, you totally cracked me up! Chloe's even doing downward facing dog!!! :) I wonder why she still has so many rolls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If she reads to many more magazines with dad she's going to be trading in the pink for camo!

    ReplyDelete