Friday, September 01, 2006

Thinking about doing more with this...


I'm thinking that I may do more with this blog... Join the rest of you guys that post pictures of what's going on in your lives . I like the idea of being able to post pictures of Chloe on here instead of sending them in an email to everyone... We'll see how well I do. For today I'll just start by saying that we went to the State Fair and did our usual... Look at the exhibits, look at the animals and eat a lot of greasy fried food!!! The best part of the fair though was the picture I took of Chloe. It was quite sunny so she needed her shades!!! Here is a picture of one cool chick!!!

6 comments:

  1. OOhhh Shana she is sooo cute! Welcome to the world of Bloging. Fun, now we can watch her change and grow. Wish we lived closer so I could see her with my own eyes though. Miss you! Sending hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, glad you are doing this blog instead of the myspace... Looking forward to more pictures. Had a good chat with your mom at Saginaw...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shanna that was a great shot of Chole!! It will be fun to see her growing. Have fun doing this blog and I know you will be glad you did! Miss you! Say hi to your family for me and hear from you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey friend ;o) You need to put more of her pictures on the blog. She sure look a lots like you... Boone

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable baby Chloe is! She is a doll! Congratulations on your precious daughter, Shana!

    ReplyDelete