Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Labor day at Lake Camanche

For Labor day we went to Lake Camanche. Chloe got her first boat ride and seemed to like it since she fell right to sleep once we started going... Must be all the bouncing!!! She didn't like me putting the life jacket on her though! We had a great time, and I even got to ski for the first time this year! It's always fun to spend time on the lake!
The whole family on the boat!

Chloe staying out of the sun!!!

The boat ride put Chloe to sleep!

Back at the cabin with Sagey


Chloe snoozing with her Papa!

4 comments:

  1. I love her life jacket...I didn't even know they came that small...it makes sense that they would of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute!! can't wait to cuddle her! how fun- she has already been on a boat! maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the most perfect baby with the most perfect dog. love..nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute pictures! I don't think I ever went on a boat when I was just a baby! Chloe can tell people that she went on a boat when she was only a month old! WOW! What a cute baby and nice looking family you have, Shana!

    ReplyDelete