Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Pictures in the Park!!



 A few weeks ago we spent the afternoon in the park with the talented and oh so nice, Melissa! It was so fun and not at all like the stressful studio sessions we have done before... Not that I haven't gone that route with good results too...  We had fun coming up with things for the kids to do and use as cute props.. Feeding the ducks, fishing from the dock, using their nets to play in the water and catch butterflies, and on and on!!  Anyway we were up at Mom and Dad's when she mailed out my disc of pictures, so I was super excited to see them and can't tell you how much I love them all!!

Here they are!! 


































6 comments:

  1. WOw!!!! They turned out soooo good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!! Melissa is a super photographer. Every picture is great & she totally captured their personalities! I really like how natural the kids look. I guess it helps when they are able to do something rather than "posing!" They were just posing & didn't know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...your mom and I have such cute and adorable grandchildren. Very cute pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures... THey are such lil cuties!!
    Autie Cole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling Pics! I want some to put up:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two Thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete