Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Marching On...

The sun came out and so did we!!

The kids love playing in the garden... Which actually means digging around in the dirt!!

Big smiles at Scarlett and Savannah's birthday party!

This cracks me up... The guys sitting at the little princess tables eating their cake!!

Savannah turns 2 and Scarlett turns 4!!

The kids loving their individual little cakes!


Pictures after Sunday Morning!!

What a cute smile!

And another one!


What big claws you have...

We had a really nice lunch with Susan while she was in our area, and the kids talked her into reading them a story!

More pictures after meeting!

I think that's a hug!! :)

I have pictures of Elijah in the same hat and shirt... I need to find them and post them together!


Look at those chubby cheeks!

Chloe having fun with Sammy boy!



I love the expression on his face... so sweet!!

Could he be any cuter??

I love that Sage is in the background!


Grandma Ruth with 7 of her great-grandchildren on her birthday!


All the March birthdays!!

Mom and Brynna flew down for about a day and a half so we promptly headed for the mall!!

The kids love the carousel!


Well that about wraps up March... Except for our trip to Palm Springs... Pictures of that will be coming right up!


4 comments:

  1. Great pictures Shana. Can't believe how the kids are maturing and growing up. Turning into darling sweet kids. Keep up the good work and keep posting. Love all the pictures. I remember that same outfit that Sammy has on that Eli had on and it seems like 'yesterday'....wow! Time flys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you Shana for getting all the pics up! Love all the cute kids:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I didn't realize there were more pictures posted! When we were in Idaho, I looked at the Disneyland pics on my phone but that's not always the greatest place for my "old" eyes!

    Love ALL of the cute pictures of the kiddos! The pictures of Sammy are SOOO ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete