Sunday, August 23, 2009

Family Pictures!

While on our trip to Oregon/Idaho we had my cousin, who does wonderful photography (see here) take some family pictures for us. She did a great job, especially considering this was done after a wedding, (I will post pictures of that soon!) before naps, and in less than 30 minutes!!













He gets this look on his face when he's trying to do something tricky... like playing in a water fountain!!

My sweet little "Lijah" is one!


Looking for fairies!! Can you find Tinkerbell? Chloe was having fun looking for fairies in the field, so my cousin did this to one of the pictures for Chloe! She LOVES it! I'll blow it up and put it in her room for her!

Cute siblings!


Doesn't she look sweet?! Blowing a dandelion!

Where did that fairy go?

4 comments:

  1. Darling, darling pictures...I'll "try" to download my pics and get them sent to you but you know, first things first...gotta go water skiing while the suns a shining:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Shana! I know how hard it is to get a family picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I love the one of all you walking away together especially!

    Any chances for hard copies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures of all you and the sweet ones of the chillins' they're adorable...and they turned out great. They're just growing up so quickly....and yes, YOU are looking more and more like your sweet mama too! :-)

    ReplyDelete