Wednesday, January 09, 2008

More Kitchen Fun

Is it the Abominable Snowman?



Or a sweet little snow bunny?


Here are some more pictures of Chloe playing with her Kitchen or Kitchy as she calls it! It is so cute to see her pretending to do the things she sees me doing in the kitchen! Everything she makes it "hot, hot" (since I'm always warning her) and she especially likes to fill your cup and pretend to drink it and then give some to you to drink too! SO fun and SO cute!


Humm, what should I make?



So many options!



Sampling the food!!


What should I make?


Stirring away!


More mixing and stirring!





There's my spatula!


Ring, Ring!


Multi-tasking already!! :)

3 comments:

  1. She keeps her cabinets like her Nana! She is going to be quite the homemaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really a cute and telling series of shots...and we wonder how they learn??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly hope Chloe takes after her momma in her organizational skills regarding her cabinets, rather than her Grammy!!!

    ReplyDelete