Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Meeting Westley!

One bright spot to our trip home was seeing the newest little one to join the family! Westley Steen was such a sweetie and reminded me a lot of Lincoln, although I'm not the greatest at picking out features and deciding who a baby looks like!

Me holding the newborn- I think he was five days old here! Nothing like a newborn bundle to love!!


Look at that sweet scrunchy face!


The three older ones having fun playing on the chairs all set up for meeting

4 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway. Nothin sweeter than a newborn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures of the grand kidlets/babies!!!

    Really like your "Jolly Halloween" background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Shana...first I've seen of Westley...sweet bundle of love...
    Yes, like the Halloween background...I'm too lazy to change mine =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yay! i get to "meet" westley thru you! i haven't even met otto yet! or eli! a visit is obviously in order! & i'm going to be repetitive & say how much i LOVE the jolly halloween background. it's vintagey. totally up my alley;)

    ReplyDelete